Frozen Bloodworm

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

jwyfk

Post by jwyfk » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:10 pm

Jim Powers wrote:I get the liquid out of mine so I can better use a feeding tube to get the worms down to the bottom for the loaches.
I soak mine in Kent Garlic Extreme and Boyd Vita Chem, so I can't really get rid of the liquid. Try the turkey baster, though. All the loaches come right up to the top.

Jim Powers

Post by Jim Powers » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:22 pm

Well, the problem I have is the current. If I don't take the worms to the bottom they blow all over the tanks and the dithers get most.
I also enjoy having some of the hillstreams feed from the end of the feeding tube.

bullisbm

Post by bullisbm » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:32 pm

and another one for Hikari bloodworms.

I just put them in a cup of water let them thaw and put it in the tank.. all the fish love them. They get them once a day and various other things the other feeding.

lf11casey

Post by lf11casey » Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:24 pm

I put all my frozen foods in a little container, let them defrost, then feed to the fish.
Casey
Water is the substance from which life is born. (Mortal Kombat)
For beneath the surface, lies the future. (SeaQuest DSV)

jwyfk

Post by jwyfk » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:54 pm

Jim Powers wrote:Well, the problem I have is the current. If I don't take the worms to the bottom they blow all over the tanks and the dithers get most.
I also enjoy having some of the hillstreams feed from the end of the feeding tube.
I keep forgetting that some of you have those high flow hillstream setups.