MTS purge time

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

IlOutfitter

MTS purge time

Post by IlOutfitter » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 am

Hi guys,
I got an overabundance of trumpet snails. I off them at 10 bucks a box anywhere in the lower 48. 2-3 day priority, we can also go large flat rate to get more to you. I got them for my planted tanks and well they do a good job and have graced me with more snails then any one loach can eat in a lifetime( well over 5K in two tanks).

I accept paypal and apologize if this isnt the right spot.

My kuhlis are eating these things all the time and have grown rather large from this and are breeding as I type this.

PM me for more details. I make really no money on this after shipping charges and heat pack and packaging costs. I got the snails for free to being with therefore I dont charge for them yet.( if this gets popular I am setting up 3 MTS only tanks and then charging a few bucks more to cover those costs)

Here is a pic of the first batch I ever shipped, they are smaller right now but I do take prepays or deposits to insure your shipment leaves first. I ship no later then thursday at 11am CDT to insure they arrive on saturday.

Thank you for all the help with my kuhlis before.

PASoracco

Post by PASoracco » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:35 pm

roughly how many snails or what size box for 10 bucks?
Just call me Pierce :)
"Act Well Your Part - There All the Honor Lies"

IlOutfitter

Post by IlOutfitter » Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 pm

PASoracco wrote:roughly how many snails or what size box for 10 bucks?
quantity of snails is up to the buyer( I will not death pack them into a single box) the box is USPS priority 12x12x8, that can accomidate 1 bag during the winter months(summer they can ship small flat rate or small box) with insulation and heat packs( 24+ hour GRABBER ULTRA WARMER, really last for 27 hours and havnt had a dead snail yet)

I do have large flat rate boxes as well to accomidate multiple bags, I usually wont pack more then 200 in a single bag w/4 cups of water.

Medium flat rate boxes might work but buyer does pay all shipping costs( those are 10.70 to ship and gotta add the extra 3 bucks for materials and warmers) check your USPS pricing and let me know what you want. I am totally open to buyers shipping requirements as well.

Im in this for the hobby not profit, I sell my guppies at 10 bucks a dozen with very very scrutinized prejudice meaning I dont raise garbage, if I wont have it in my tank, I wont put it in yours. my MTS were first hand picked for movement,color, shape and size, they eat what they eat in the tank and twice a week get a fresh slice of zuch.
Yes they are my pets, however I strongly believe in nature and the food chain.

Thank you for your question.

IlOutfitter

Post by IlOutfitter » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:58 am

All sold out of the bigger instant food source ones, have tons of babies if anyone is intereted in a colony. double the amount for the same price due to their size. If left long enough, they will grow very fat and 1"+ in length. I am going to establish three colony tanks with 3 cups of baby ones for future use, so I am going to have these ALL the time now, just drop a PM and we can go from there. The shipping prices drop during the warmer months.