Loach lover in Los Angeles

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

oboegoddess

Loach lover in Los Angeles

Post by oboegoddess » Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:28 pm

I have been lurking on this site for a number of years but have just joined in order to ask for some help. I have had my three clown loaches for nine years. The are really fun, healthy and big and have been living with a bunch of other small fish in a 30 gallon tank. I love them very much but since getting married I'm just too busy to take care of them the way they deserve to be. I'm hoping to find someone in the Los Angeles area who would be willing to adopt my loaches. Of course I could bring them back to the aquarium store and they'd give me money for them, but I'd rather they go to a home where they will be really loved and appreciated and maybe even live with a big school of loach buddies. If anyone on the forum is interested or knows someone who might be, please feel free to contact me at oboegoddess at gmail dot com. I'm really looking for someone who is dedicated to loaches, not just someone who has a fish tank. Thanks in advance.