DILEMMA...PYTHON CLEANER

The place for all discussions not loach-related concerning freshwater fish keeping. All our members keep other fish so you may benefit from their experience.

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

franmorr1966

DILEMMA...PYTHON CLEANER

Post by franmorr1966 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:23 pm

Hi everybody.

I'm going to call the Python company tomorrow but I'm so nervous about this, thought I'd throw this out here.

We're redoing the kitchen and bought a new faucet--the kind that has a pull down spray directly from the neck of the faucet. It's like the spray and stream all in one piece but connected to the actual faucet. Do you know what I mean?

Well maybe you're gathering the dilemma already. The adapter that I use for the Python now can't be screwed onto the new faucet because the water comes out of a thin hose that is smaller than the faucet opening. Does Python sell an adapter to attach to the hose? Does anyone know what I'm talking about and either has remedied this problem or perhaps there is no remedy?

Thanks...
Fran

clint

Post by clint » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:07 am

There may not be a solution for your problem, because of the pull out spout. I know the type of faucet your talking about. But look that faucet over well, it may be that you can unscrew it at the hose or spout?

Here is a link for python adapters http://www.fosterandsmithaquatics.com/p ... catid=3922

It may be you have to use a bathroom faucet, get an extension hose if need be.