Rams

The place for all discussions not loach-related concerning freshwater fish keeping. All our members keep other fish so you may benefit from their experience.

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

Martin Thoene
Location: Toronto.....Actually, I've been on LOL since September 1998

Rams

Post by Martin Thoene » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:45 pm

I lost the female Microgeophagus ramirezi that I got a few weeks ago, so decided to get the remaining male 2 girlfriends. It seems they like one another more than him :?

The confused male.

Martin.
Image Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

SidtheMonkey

Post by SidtheMonkey » Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Gorgeous Martin.

Since I was last involved in fish and the forums, digital cameras have really made a HUGE difference in contributing to posting! Esp. for identifying fish, but also for showing off tanks (& diagnosing diseases too I imagine).

Martin Thoene
Location: Toronto.....Actually, I've been on LOL since September 1998

Post by Martin Thoene » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:32 pm

SidtheMonkey wrote:Gorgeous Martin.

Since I was last involved in fish and the forums, digital cameras have really made a HUGE difference in contributing to posting! Esp. for identifying fish, but also for showing off tanks (& diagnosing diseases too I imagine).
Absolutely Laurie. As an educational tool and for totally adding that WOW! factor to any post they are unparralleled IMO. I was told the other day that pictures I posted of dwarf cichlids on a couple of Internet forums (including here) contributed greatly to the shipment dissapearing like hot cakes out of the dealer's tanks. Lot of eyes out there looking.

We are lucky on LOL that we have so many good photographers too. They make the forums and the website a thing of beauty.

Martin.
Image Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.