Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:40 am
- Forum: Fish Health & Treatment
- Topic: Poor golden dojo loach with wound(s)/tumor? (Photos)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2807
So my poor golden dojo loach has in the past three weeks developed this bump on its belly which has now in the last week split open and appears to have also spread to a second spot...really not sure what is going on as the other fish all seem ok. I cannot see anything eating her, nor is she flashing...
- Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:20 pm
- Forum: Loach Forum
- Topic: dojo with back/spine problem... :(
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1192
Hi I've had this dojo loach for about 4 years now and recently he seems to have developed a spine problem (my best guess?). About an inch from the tip of his head back on his body his spine seems to bend at a sharp angle and he cant seem to unbend it...whenever he tries to swim, its constant circles...