Clown loaches need rehoming

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

FishyLady

Clown loaches need rehoming

Post by FishyLady » Thu May 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi everyone,
Haven't been on here for a while, been adapting to widowhood. I now find myself in the position of having to move to a much smaller house so I will not be able to move my loaches into a larger tank as intended so I have decided that the best thing for them would be to re-home them with someone who can provide the size tank they will need.
I have 8 clown loaches which I have had for 2 years, all perfectly healthy the tank has never had any disease in it, they range in size from 3" - 4"
also 8 Brochis splendens and 7 Congo tetras, but these could be re-homed separately. I am in Surrey in the UK so they would need to be collected from here.
The fish are free, all I ask in return is a good home as I love them all very much.

Val
Better the chaos of creativity than the tidiness of idleness.

NancyD

Re: Clown loaches need rehoming

Post by NancyD » Thu May 26, 2011 5:25 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss. Good luck rehoming your fish.

FishyLady

Post by FishyLady » Sun May 29, 2011 12:37 pm

NancyD wrote:I'm so sorry for your loss. Good luck rehoming your fish.
Thanks Nancy,

Val

iloveclowns

Post by iloveclowns » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:32 pm

hi val, firstly i am very sorry for your loss. if you still need your clowns,tetra and brochis rehoming we would love to have them. we have 4 tropical tanks,one of which is clown loach and fish that compliment them and their needs. we have a large school of clowns ranging from 3-8" and a few small groups of different tetras and barbs. in another tank we already have 6 brochis which school together and yours could join them. we live in milton keynes,which is about 70 miles away,so we could safely transport the fish and they wouldnt get too stressed.let me know either way,thankyou x

FishyLady

Post by FishyLady » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:41 pm

Hi,
Thank you so much for your kind offer, I just wish you had come along sooner, I have already let somebody else have them, much to my regret!!! :(

Val

iloveclowns

Post by iloveclowns » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:54 pm

i got your pm,im so sorry to hear that,its such a shame when good fish go to waste.i wish we couldve have messaged you sooner,i hope you are okay?