Hey Jeff...

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

JonGuerriero

Hey Jeff...

Post by JonGuerriero » Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:12 pm

I love the new site. The color scheme is very easy on the eyes.

I registered loachforum.com and if you want it you can have it. Loachforums.com was not available :( I can either transfer the DNS or just point to this site.

Great work with the new site!

shafer
Site Admin

Re: Hey Jeff...

Post by shafer » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:02 pm

JonGuerriero wrote:I love the new site. The color scheme is very easy on the eyes.

I registered loachforum.com and if you want it you can have it. Loachforums.com was not available :( I can either transfer the DNS or just point to this site.

Great work with the new site!
Hi Jon,

Sure, loachforum.com would be great! Have you actually registered it yet? I still show it as available, although usually it takes a few days to appear.

Eventually, I'd like to have the domain transferred to me, if you're willing to do that. But I imagine that will take a while to go through, plus there may be a waiting period to transfer new domains. For now, you could just point to 64.130.34.75, aka http://forums.loaches.com/

Thanks!

Jeff

JonGuerriero

Post by JonGuerriero » Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:20 am

shafer wrote: Hi Jon,

Sure, loachforum.com would be great! Have you actually registered it yet? I still show it as available, although usually it takes a few days to appear.

Eventually, I'd like to have the domain transferred to me, if you're willing to do that. But I imagine that will take a while to go through, plus there may be a waiting period to transfer new domains. For now, you could just point to 64.130.34.75, aka http://forums.loaches.com/

Thanks!

Jeff
For now I've pointed the DNS to the forums. If I have a chance (time permitting) this week I will contact you off-line to initiate the transfer. Who do you use for DNS? I use easyDNS.

Happy New Year

shafer
Site Admin

Post by shafer » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:22 pm

JonGuerriero wrote: For now I've pointed the DNS to the forums. If I have a chance (time permitting) this week I will contact you off-line to initiate the transfer. Who do you use for DNS? I use easyDNS.
Happy New Year Jon. I use PairNIC for DNS. Reading through their transfer information, it looks like a domain needs to be registered for 60 days before it can be transfered. (I'm assuming that's a common restriction on all .com domains) So, let's just leave everything alone for now, and transfer it in March.

Thanks!

Jeff