A few of my Loaches and friends

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

mickthefish

Post by mickthefish » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:54 am

Doc, me and Andy went to pier aquatics this morning as we got the nod that Neil had a small shipment from india.
the ones that could interest you are striata's the smallest being two and three quarter inch SL and some great looking almorhae and darios both roughly 2.5 SL, as the shops not that far from you i thought i'd better let you know just in case your after any more botia's.

mick
btw me and andy got some of each like you would. :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:48 am

Damn it! I'm pushing my stocking limits and don't currently have any more room at the moment. Although I do have a 40 gallon 5ft long tank on its way later next week.. I could shelve plans for Hillstream tank. Unless I transfer the Y.modesta over to their new tank and try and get some Striata and Almorhae and source some Kubotai as well.
Ta for the heads up. I'll take a trip on Tues if I can.
So many species of fish yet so little time, space and money to keep them all...

mickthefish

Post by mickthefish » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:55 am

Doc just to put you in even more of a dilema Neil also has some very nicely marked kub's. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mick

Doc

Post by Doc » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:02 pm

I'm gonna get into sooooo much trouble. As accommodating and as big a lover of Loaches that my OH is , she will never allow another tank and me spending even more money on them.... :cry: Or will she?? :lol:
So many species of fish yet so little time, space and money to keep them all...

Bully

Post by Bully » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:48 pm

mickthefish wrote:Doc, me and Andy went to pier aquatics this morning as we got the nod that Neil had a small shipment from india.
You wouldn't have happened to notice whether or not he got some more Etroplus canarenis would you?

He did have 5 in and mentioned he'll be getting more in at some point (I want 6). I've just taken delivery of my new tank and so with setting up and cycling still to do I have some time before I go get any. It's a 4hr drive each way for me, but he's the only one that seems to like to carry them as stock :)

mickthefish

Post by mickthefish » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:56 am

sorry i did'nt notice them, i'll give them a bell and see if any are in.

mick

Soulmover Di.

Re: A few of my Loaches and friends

Post by Soulmover Di. » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:14 pm

Really nice pics, I have 10 dwarf chain loach and 4 clown loach at moment but would like more loaches possibly some yoyo loaches. :)