Shameless plug

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

wm_crash

Shameless plug

Post by wm_crash » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:11 pm

Hi folks,

I just wanted to let everyone know that Mark Denaro, an importer slightly north of Philadelphia, is doing a few last imports before hanging his importer hat and putting on his hobbyist hat. His imports are just too long to list, but they include some loaches. The planned import from Germany lists 2 species of Yunnanilus . . . and I am sure more loaches than I can recognize at a glance.

Mark is the source of many of my fish: Betta macrostoma, Sewellia sp spotted, healthy cardinal tetras, 3 species of pencils, etc plus a bunch of species that I got and dropped after spawning them to boredom.

The species are listed in the last two or three days of messages on the Yahoo Group that he uses as a virtual fish store: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anubiasdesign/

Messages are viewable to guests, but uploaded files only to members.

OK, hopefully I haven't broken any rules of conduct by posting this. I also haven't checked with Mark before posting this, but I am ready to bet he's not trying to keep this a secret :)

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan