different patterns in almorhae

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

BotiaMaximus

Post by BotiaMaximus » Fri May 29, 2009 7:12 am

I know mate, now I got Helen all worried. You'll have to assure her that the tank is just fine. You know how us Yanks are - we're a little uptight when it comes to security. :wink:

Now I can see on your pics up top you've got the crazy rimless type as well :shock:

I'm writin' up a letter to the President just to give him a heads up - if the Brits call up in a panic cause their tanks are poppin' and loaches are floppin', by all means go bail them out, but make them part with some of those loaches in return! Especially that Mick guy! :twisted:
"Long May You Loach"

Graeme Robson

Post by Graeme Robson » Fri May 29, 2009 5:49 pm

BotiaMaximus wrote:I know mate, now I got Helen all worried. You'll have to assure her that the tank is just fine. You know how us Yanks are - we're a little uptight when it comes to security. :wink:
And over doing it........ :wink: You obviously don't know Helen well enough then!

BotiaMaximus

Post by BotiaMaximus » Fri May 29, 2009 6:37 pm

Graeme Robson wrote:
BotiaMaximus wrote:I know mate, now I got Helen all worried. You'll have to assure her that the tank is just fine. You know how us Yanks are - we're a little uptight when it comes to security. :wink:
And over doing it........ :wink: You obviously don't know Helen well enough then!
I will admit to being a bit of a troublemaker/kettle stirrer - got it from my father. However, I would not have fielded my rimless tank curiosity at poor Helen if I had known it would cause undue worry.
"Long May You Loach"

helen nightingale

Post by helen nightingale » Fri May 29, 2009 9:04 pm

:lol: dont worry

BotiaMaximus

Post by BotiaMaximus » Fri May 29, 2009 9:23 pm

OK - I won't worry if you won't. :D

Mick needs to worry - 'cause I want his loaches :wink:
"Long May You Loach"

mickthefish

Post by mickthefish » Sat May 30, 2009 5:55 am

can't have em mate, they're here to stay.
come for a break over here and pick some loaches up an take em back home with you. :wink:

mick
never take people at face value.

BotiaMaximus

Post by BotiaMaximus » Sat May 30, 2009 8:55 am

I might have to do that. Been trying for a month to get 3 more clowns and striata (all I want till I set up another tank) - no luck. I think it is a combination of this area plus the bad economy. No point in setting up another tank until I can find a reliable LFS.

You guys seem to have everything in "Large Numbers" :x

Starsplitter7 lives in this area - her shop where she got all her beauties from went out of business.

Just keep posting your pics - it will do for now, unless you want to trade for some mackerel, I have mackerel in "Large Numbers" :D
"Long May You Loach"