we can rehome your clown loach beds/herts/bucks

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

iloveclowns

we can rehome your clown loach beds/herts/bucks

Post by iloveclowns » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:25 pm

hi all, im fairly new to the site,so if ive posted in the wrong place please advise me so i can do it correctly,thankyou

we have a 400l aquarium and we are running 2 fx5 filters and a few powerheads,we house a large school of clown loach ranging from 3-8" and a few small groups of tetras/barbs that compliment the clowns behaviour and environment,this tank has been created for the clowns rather than creating a tank and just putting them in as a after thought and 'hoping for the best'.
we live in buckinghamshire,uk and we are on the look out for small or large groups of clown loach any size to join our large school,as we think the more the merrier applies with these little fellas. so if you live in or around beds/herts/bucks and you wish to rehome your clown loach please comment below or pm me,we will be very pleased to collect them and look after them as well as our own are looked after. you are more than welcome to come and view our tanks so you can see the set ups we have and also see where your clowns will be housed before handing them over. also if you have other community fish needing a new home we may be able to help as we have 4 tropical tanks,please feel free to comment below or pm me,and i will get back to you asap,thankyou

ps.although we do have the funds to 'buy' the fish we would rather offer a forever home on a 'free to a good home' basis,that way we have more funds to look after the fish properly,and keep them is excellent condition,just as they should be.if you are more interested in what you can get for them,please dont reply,we are only interested in dealing with like minded people who would rather their fish went to a very good home,thankyou

astrobuoy

Re: we can rehome your clown loach beds/herts/bucks

Post by astrobuoy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:50 am

Hi,

Obviously your post is over a year old, but are you still looking to rehome clown loaches? I have 3, currently homed in a 260l tank, they are 6",5" and 4" long.

I am being posted overseas for a while, so I'm looking for a new home for these guys, and would be happiest if they can be homed permanently, with lots of friends. Your set-up sounds ideal..

Cheers,

Ben

Bombadil

Post by Bombadil » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:31 pm

I have just set up a new tank only 4ft (350L) but it is intended to be a new home for my four clowns. who are all around the 4-5 inch mark. I'm Oxfordshire based and will certainly drive to pick up if you are offering free fish.

emmaorabelle

Post by emmaorabelle » Tue May 02, 2023 5:42 am

Hello!
You may have more luck reaching out to local fish stores or aquarium clubs in your area to see if they know of any available clown loaches. Additionally, there are online fish forums and classifieds where you may be able to find individuals in your area who are looking to rehome their fish.
Best of luck with your search! bluey