Free Golden Algae Eater for collection

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

JV_1980

Free Golden Algae Eater for collection

Post by JV_1980 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi everyone,

This is the first time I have posted on the forum... Like the forum and all the knowledge :-)

I bought a Golden Algae Eater last weekend, I wasn't explained by the pet shop about how large they will grow. My tank is 48 litres (10 gallons).

Yes, I appreciate I can take him back to the shop, but I would prefer him to go to a proper home instead of them just selling him to someone else (and again, them not explaining his requirements).

So, I have one Golden Algae Eater for sale of the princely price of £0.00, but he will need collecting from Bromley, Kent.

He is a very nice fish in my opinion, please see below picture.

Please pm me if you would like to pick him up.

Thanks,

John

KittyKat

Re: Free Golden Algae Eater for collection

Post by KittyKat » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:23 pm

Hi John, can't help you with the loach (good luck!), but you might want to see my list of fish that I consider suitable for a 60*30*30 cm / 24*12*12 inch tank: http://aquariumadventure.wordpress.com/ ... aquariums/
Kat
stock list | main display tank | 60 litre cycle log (ex- guide for beginners) | Flickr

ClownLoachSharky

Re: Free Golden Algae Eater for collection

Post by ClownLoachSharky » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:50 am

A few corydoras would be a better choice for a small tank. Maybe Cory. Panda. They are very small and cool
You wouldnt have that problem with a V8