Can anyone help me re-home my 6 Yasuhikotakia sidthimunki?

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

kaz

Can anyone help me re-home my 6 Yasuhikotakia sidthimunki?

Post by kaz » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:25 pm

(I also have 1, very precious to me, Epalzeorhynchus sp.and 1 Corydoras Trilineatus and 4 Devario aequipinnatus that would need a new home)

Would anyone be able to offer my loaches (or all of the fish above) a good 'loach enthusiast' home?

I have unfortunately had to forfeit (store away) my 4ft tank (due to a move to much smaller flat and therefore lack of adequate space for such a large tank) and return (temporarily) to using my 2.5ft one.

This has made me begin my search for a new home for my loaches (who deserve much more suitable accomodation than I can currently offer). They are all approx 6yrs old, I believe I have 4 males and 2 rather large females (one with the most exquisite patterning).

I would only like to re-home to someone with experience and knowledge with loaches/ in the world of fish keeping. And therefore, my first port of call had to be LOL! :D I LOVE this forum and would love someone who shares my passion for fish keeping to help me with what is turning out to be a VERY DIFFICULT decision!

I know I will never be able to replace these fish and am sad to accept the fact that I need to re-home them.

Please, if anyone is interested in helping me or if anyone has any suggestions/information they can offer, I would be most grateful. Pm me where necessary.

Thank you!
Kaz
Last edited by kaz on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nicki

Re: Can anyone help me re-home my 6 Yasuhikotakia sidthimunk

Post by Nicki » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:15 am

Hi,

I have 10 sids already and would love to add a few more to the group. Plenty of space in a 190l for them to nosy around. Lovely fish, very fun to watch, would be happy to rehome yours. I am based in london though, would you be willing to post?

Nicki.

kaz

Can anyone help me re-home my 6 Yasuhikotakia sidthimunk

Post by kaz » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Thank you Nicki. I have sent you a pm. :D
Kaz