Source for Pangio Myersi?

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

Vihaga

Source for Pangio Myersi?

Post by Vihaga » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:09 pm

I have what appears to be a single pangio myersi that came in some regular kuhlis. I set up a tank for it and would like to get more so I have at least a dozen, but I can't seem to find them. My local fish stores haven't been able to order them for me, and I haven't seen them on aquabid, either.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm in the Philadelphia area, if that helps.

Fishwife

Re: Source for Pangio Myersi?

Post by Fishwife » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:41 pm

I'm from Oregon and here there is an amazing place called the wet spot tropical fish. They do only freshwater and have more varieties of loaches than I've seen anyplace. They take amazing care of there fish and they will overnight to you. You could check out there site. The owner is a very nice man and you can email him with any ???s or whatever and he will respond very promptly. http://www.wetspottropicalfish.com. Hope that helps.
http://www.bigfishcampaign.org/ .... Don't buy colored or tattooed fish! Let your LFS know you won't stand for it.

Lupine

Re: Source for Pangio Myersi?

Post by Lupine » Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:56 pm

I'm on too many forums to keep up with which ones allow mentions of shop names etc., so I hope it's OK to second this mention. I get almost all my fish from WetSpot. They are great to do business with and have very healthy fish. Pangio myersi isn't on this week's price list, but they post a new list every week and always get new interesting stuff no one else has. Just keep checking their list every Friday or Saturday.