Finally did it

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

shari2

Finally did it

Post by shari2 » Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:25 pm

I'm down to 2 tanks (count that TWO!) that are technically my responsibility. There is still the 55 and 20 upstairs but both are in daughter's rooms and they swear that they will be taking care of them...hmmmm. :roll:

Now I have the 40 bow in the living room and the 20 river tank which will go in the kitchen where the 30 was. Next step is to take all the remaining plants from the 55 and 30 to the lfs, then get the empties to the basement.

woot! woot!

Meanwhile I have a clown that's about 7" in the 45 with 4 others who are rapidly catching up. :? Tank is too small for them, but can't seem to handle the thought of taking them back to the shop...though if they continue to decimate the tank like they are something will have to be done.

I bet you already know this but large clowns are extremely messy. The largest is loving the sand substrate and I'm going to nickname him 'Dozer' cause he sticks his head almost totally under and plows the sand around looking for snails. He's on a mission to unearth every single snail in the tank, and uproot all the plants! grrrr! the sponges covering the intakes need cleaning almost every day! Especially after hearing of Martin's disaster, I'd better keep a really good eye on the filter flow...

If there's anyone in the NJ area with a large tank who'd like a bulldozer, please pm me. :cry: