That Fish place has sids

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

JD

That Fish place has sids

Post by JD » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:50 am

For those within driving distance to That Fish Place/That Pet Place, they had a couple sids for $8.99. They also had Yoyos (sml $2.99), skunks, and red fins. they had a tank of Pulchra that looked nice. There were a few Hillstreams, one of which I almost bought. Labeled the dreaded "Devil Sucker" were nice, but I knew my tank had to little water flow for them.

Just a FYI
JD

YoYo

Post by YoYo » Tue Jan 31, 2006 8:06 pm

Darn, I just paid $9.99 + tax for one yoyo and then had to have it shipped here.

Wish our LFS would get some regular stuff like everyone else. :x
Nanc

One YoYo in a 20g hi with 9 cory and cherry shrimp
10g with SAE,Oto,2 Platy
5g with snails and momma shrimp

JD

Post by JD » Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:32 pm

Wow, that is a shame. You could have ordered them from That Fish Place.

http://www.thatpetplace.com/LiveFish/LiveFish.aspx

Next time tell your LFS to buy from them. Even marking them up 100% it's still a $6 fish:) I remember complaining to LFS years ago that their prices were to high compaired to TFP. You beleive one of them had the stupidity to get all bent out of shape. He said how can I sell it that cheap if it's cheaper then he can get it for himself. I said you are buying from the wrong place then:) This store was 2 hours from TFP.

JD

YoYo

Post by YoYo » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:18 pm

The two lfs in this area, only have one supplier they order from. If it doesn't come from them then I am out of luck.

They have been trying for mos to order some. :x

Usually, the shipping is way too much for me to order online as I only want 1 or 2.

Thanks
Nanc

One YoYo in a 20g hi with 9 cory and cherry shrimp
10g with SAE,Oto,2 Platy
5g with snails and momma shrimp