Info Pangio habitat

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

Geert

Info Pangio habitat

Post by Geert » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:01 am

Hi guys,

Long time since i've been here.

I'm looking for information and photo's of Pangio habitats, doesn't matter which species. For the moment i have 15 pangio, several species:

semicinta
myersi
kuhli
sp.pan03

I'm going to create a B3 biotope aquarium for them, which means that they don't have to occur in the same region, but do have the habitat in common.
Who can help me with underwater footage or photo's from the pangio's habitat!

Thnx

DinaHaines

Re: Info Pangio habitat

Post by DinaHaines » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:09 am

The water generally has a negligible dissolved mineral content, is poorly buffered and pH can be as low as 3.0 or 4.0 due to the gradual release of tannins and organic acids from decaying plant material.
Ensure that small specimens are unable to enter filter intakes and cover the tank well as most loaches do jump at times, especially when introduced to a new environment.

alisondaewon

Post by alisondaewon » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:19 am

The spotted Eel-loach, also identified as the spotted coolie loach or Borneo loach, resides sloppy, write my paper for money lazy-flowing rivers and lakes in freshwater swamp forests. These little fish are slippery, twisting amongst the rotting leaf litter and plant wastes on the substrate of such habitats.

Ahmed

Post by Ahmed » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:38 am

I hope this photo will help you. This photo was gave by my friend who is working as assignment writers australia. I saw your post and i asked my that friend to help me out in finding Pangio photo. If you want info Pangio habitat then you need to search it in google. Over there you will its habitat.

http://eol.org/pages/209168/details