loach talk!

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

FranM

Re: loach talk!

Post by FranM » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:20 pm

I just sent a join request.

NancyD

Post by NancyD » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:29 pm

Good for you, Fran! I haven't seen a lot more site traffic than here...but I'm extremely facebook lame, lol. If I don't get an email alert, I don't look. Nor am I very good at navigating FB sites. If you have hints please tell me.

FranM

Post by FranM » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:25 am

My hint is practice makes perfect LOL

Once I liked the loach page, I get alerts all the time from posters. You will see the notification alerts on the bell icon which, if you’re using a smartphone and the Facebook app, is at the bottom of the screen. Click it and it will show you a list of all of the notifications and the most recent being at the top.

NancyD

Post by NancyD » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:20 pm

Thanks Fran. I've been offline for a few weeks (vacation!) but I think I've got it now :D or at least I did today, lol, for a while.

See you here & there I hope. Thanks for the hints, they helped.

NancyD

Post by NancyD » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:15 pm

moosix, then you didn't read or understand my first post of almost a year ago. He was banned from LOL several years ago. For what? Breeding many loach species? That's the kind of information I'd like to see more of here...but use Loachfanatics FB page more often these days. It's sad this site is dying but I try to share my own experiences & hear of others too.

Share your current loach tanks, we'd love to hear about them...almost no one does that here anymore. Any site is only as good as the participants...so where have you been to criticize? I believe you joined less than a year ago, put your pics or ask a question. I've "only" been here since 2006 & consider myself a relative newbie. But like I said the old timers are mostly all gone...I miss them.

Basil

Post by Basil » Sun May 10, 2020 12:50 pm

I haven’t been on here in forever! I did join the FB Loach Fanstics page. And I’m happy to report that my Botia dario and sidthimunkis are doing great.