Tigers of Terror

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

AquaticMadness

Tigers of Terror

Post by AquaticMadness » Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:48 pm

Several years back I set up a 210 gallon tank with multiple Loaches outlined in your "Tigers of Terror" piece. It was an amazing tank, and so enjoyable to watch. 8 years ago I had to give up on the fish hobby due to an emergency surgery on my back, which left me unable to give the care needed. Fast forward to 2020, (at least 1 good thing has happened this year lol) I have healed, and ready to get back into the hobby. I have added a fish room to the property and have made it very easy for me to do maintenance. Back to the topic at hand, I want to do another aggressive loach tank but I can not find any Syncrossus species, or even Yashuikotakia species. Can anyone point me into the right direction of finding and getting my hands on these beauties?

Bas Pels

Re: Tigers of Terror

Post by Bas Pels » Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:36 am

Where are you based?

I know how to get Yashuikotakia in the Netherlands, and would be able to get them elsewhere in Europe, but chnaces are you live elsewhere.

NancyD

Post by NancyD » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:24 pm

If you're in the US try wet spot aquatics

AquaticMadness

Post by AquaticMadness » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:34 am

Bas Pels wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 2:36 am
Where are you based?

I know how to get Yashuikotakia in the Netherlands, and would be able to get them elsewhere in Europe, but chnaces are you live elsewhere.
I am in the states

AquaticMadness

Post by AquaticMadness » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:35 am

NancyD wrote:
Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:24 pm
If you're in the US try wet spot aquatics
I live just a hop skip from The Wet Spot, they dont and havent for a while now