kubotai dominance skirmish

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

Rubix

kubotai dominance skirmish

Post by Rubix » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:06 pm

i had just come in from throwin the frisbee disc around with my buddy, it was drizzling outside and the rain felt great, t'was fun til the disc caught wind and landed in the adjacent swamp.
anyway, came inside, sat down in my usual spot next to the tank and noticed my chunkiest and my skinniest two greyed out and goin at it. i grabbed the -crappy- camera (honestly, sorry for such horrible quality - photobucket didnt need to lower the quality of this one :P :roll: ) . you can see the comparison of how grey they are when a third kubotai spectating the battle is in picture near the end. a kryptopterus minor or two is briefly visible when his 'spot' is invaded :o ... pink floyd happened to be playin when this went down 8)
ive wanted to display this tank for quite some time but my poor camera quality and the fact that i have some fake decor in this tank (my other one is planted) make me almost ashamed to when i see such gorgeous tanks on here. but i couldnt resist posting this :) hope it's enjoyed

Graeme Robson

Post by Graeme Robson » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:29 pm

Great footage! 8) Once these Botia kubotai start, they sure start! I've often seen mine lose it and the determination within them is astonishing!

LoachOrgy

Post by LoachOrgy » Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:08 pm

very cool. my clowns do that sometimes.
All your loaches are belong to me!

Emma Turner

Post by Emma Turner » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:14 pm

Great little video. 8) They sure were 'going for it' in that clip! :lol: And the camera obviously didn't put them off either!

Emma
East of the Sun, West of the Moon.

H3D

Post by H3D » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:32 pm

Nice video.
Instead of doing what can be done, do what should be done.

Martin Thoene
Location: Toronto.....Actually, I've been on LOL since September 1998

Post by Martin Thoene » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:32 pm

That was a lot better than you made it sound. I've had mine get into it like that at times. They were probably comfortably numb after that battle :)

Martin.
Image Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

piggy4

Post by piggy4 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:30 am

Fair point there Floyd, er i mean Martin sorry ,i bet they were a bit Pink around the gils after that !