zebra loaches

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

blued941

zebra loaches

Post by blued941 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:48 am

every1 is talking bout loaches so i thought id join in lol i have 4 zebra loaches but they have only got 1 big large rock inside the tank they are very happy and active they dont hide away at all like every1 else is saying bout theres think mine are abnormal lol i feed mine 1 frozen bloodworm cube once a week and 4 tetra plecomin enriched food with spirulina algae every 3-4 days and my loaches are in the tank with 7 sword tails and 2 angel fish and 1 kissing gourmi and they are all happy the main question i do what to ask is does any 1 know if my zebra loaches will breed.thanks.
toni ward

Tinman

Post by Tinman » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:35 am

Your loaches will not breed ,no. They would love a little piece of pipe say 1.5 inch or so wide and as long as a fish and a half at each end of the tank to run back and forth too . They won't hide if they can't and are probably calm for lack of options.Are they feeding well? Putting on weight and all...

blued941

Post by blued941 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:48 am

yes they are eating very well and growing im trying to put a photo of my tank on here so every1 can see but dont know how to can u help
toni ward

helen nightingale

Post by helen nightingale » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:15 pm

to put a picture on, you will first need to register with a hosting site like photobucket.com. the you will see a screen with buttons on that say "upload". you click there and browse to find where you saved your photos on your computer. when you have uploaded them, you should be able to see them in a photo gallery. you can click on the code underneath the picture, copy it and paste it into your thread on here. you might need to put "Img" at the start and end, you can find the "Img" button at the top of the box where you type. i hope this makes some sort of sense.

i think Tinman has given you some good advice. it does sound like your loaches could do with more places to hide. you will probably find they will play more rather than hide away. he is also right that they wont breed. sorry for the bad news

rixujun

Re: zebra loaches

Post by rixujun » Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:57 am

The worth of the computer is increasing for the individuals. It has been marked with online paper writer for all issues and factors for the students in life.

redshark1

Re: zebra loaches

Post by redshark1 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:48 pm

We are all students in life.

And the most wonderful news is that our teacher is absent.
6 x Clown Loaches all 30 years of age on 01.01.2024, largest 11.5", 2 large females, 4 smaller males, aquarium 6' x 18" x 18" 400 ltr/90 uk gal/110 US gal. approx.