Trump meets Kim K.

This forum is for all non-fish-related subjects and is un-moderated. Be warned that at times, opinions expressed within are often strongly held and defended. Some may find certain views and language offensive. The opinions expressed are those of the posters and do not represent the opinions of the moderation team or the site owner.

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

justalex

Trump meets Kim K.

Post by justalex » Wed May 30, 2018 10:35 pm

What are your thoughts about this?
Kim Kardashian meets Mr. President to talk about prison reform.

FishyLady

Re: Trump meets Kim K.

Post by FishyLady » Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:23 pm

Haven't read about this. Not made up my mind yet about
Trump he worries me when he gets together with Putin as neither will back down.
Better the chaos of creativity than the tidiness of idleness.

Hendricks

Post by Hendricks » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:14 am

Seems like Trump is meeting with all the Kim's he can. Kim Kardashian, Kim Jong-Un... Who's next? Kim Basinger?

funnyjokes

Post by funnyjokes » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:41 am

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..
driving directions

Yak_Forger

Post by Yak_Forger » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:31 am

Well, it's a common political "trick" to do some high profile meetings without any significant results (meeting with show business personalities, mostly) so that everyone looks at that while you're passing less "great looking" projects in the shade. Donald Trump, coming from the show business and being much smarter than he makes himself look like, had to use this tactic.

It's, for example, what was done in the wake of his election : while everyone was ranting about either "orange cheeto Mussolini" or "the God Emperor who'll make America great again" depending on what side you're on, the USA became a real estate fiscal haven for rich investors from all over the world.