Where can I buy the rare collector's fish?

This forum is for all non-fish-related subjects and is un-moderated. Be warned that at times, opinions expressed within are often strongly held and defended. Some may find certain views and language offensive. The opinions expressed are those of the posters and do not represent the opinions of the moderation team or the site owner.

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

Haley

Where can I buy the rare collector's fish?

Post by Haley » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:23 pm

The thing is that I like rare items. And now I am going to travel to Russia. To enjoy the great lakes landscapes. To climb Caucasus and Altai. But I like to take anything interesting and rare from such trips. I heard, that Russian people have a lot of different fishes that can be found only in this country. Can I take any of them with me to my home?

SusanHuges

Re: Where can I buy the rare collector's fish?

Post by SusanHuges » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Well, I understand your wish to have anything important for you from vacation. Speaking about traveling to Russia, I must say, that a lot of people are looking for the best choice of the agent that is ready to work with the person. After I went there with https://www.russiadiscovery.com/regions/kamchatka/ , I am looking for such operators for all the countries I am going to visit. The main thing here is connected to the professional approach towards every customer. So I can assure you. If you want rare fish, they will provide such an opportunity to you also.