Is it real to travel with the fish?

This forum is for all non-fish-related subjects and is un-moderated. Be warned that at times, opinions expressed within are often strongly held and defended. Some may find certain views and language offensive. The opinions expressed are those of the posters and do not represent the opinions of the moderation team or the site owner.

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

SusanHuges

Is it real to travel with the fish?

Post by SusanHuges » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:04 am

My concern is that I have a friend, a really my 'pet'. But it is not a cat or dog. It is my fish Timothy. I love him and have no idea how to leave it at home while traveling. So I decided to go to Spitsbergen recently, but I am not sure, is it OK with him? May be anybody has such an experience.

Haley

Re: Is it real to travel with the fish?

Post by Haley » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:53 am

Well, I traveled a lot of times with my dog. And it was really great. But fish... I think, that everything depends here on the travel agent. For instance, after my trip to Spitsbergen with https://www.russiadiscovery.com/regions/svalbard/ I was so impressed by the service. They completed all my suggestions. And traveling was really great for me.

Mustionown

Re: Is it real to travel with the fish?

Post by Mustionown » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:17 am

I would say traveling pet is little easy then traveling with fish which is quite strange to understand and fish needed lot of care while traveling to long places.I have checked some of the Vacation Packages which provides some of the option for the care of travel in good way.