Aquarium Cleaning

This forum is for all non-fish-related subjects and is un-moderated. Be warned that at times, opinions expressed within are often strongly held and defended. Some may find certain views and language offensive. The opinions expressed are those of the posters and do not represent the opinions of the moderation team or the site owner.

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

Haley

Aquarium Cleaning

Post by Haley » Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:10 pm

I used to clean my aquarium for several years. But now I have no time for this. I order the cleaning company to do everything at home. But they do not work with aquariums. May be any of the cleaning companies do so? Will be thankful for the links!

SusanHuges

Re: Aquarium Cleaning

Post by SusanHuges » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:44 pm

Haley wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:10 pm
I used to clean my aquarium for several years. But now I have no time for this. I order the cleaning company to do everything at home. But they do not work with aquariums. May be any of the cleaning companies do so? Will be thankful for the links!
The thing is that most of the companies have not such service. But all the types of work I asked from https://www.emop.co.uk/bromley-cleaner were completed successfully. That is why I work only with them.