Need help getting fish meds for hillstream loach patchy dise

This forum is for all health-related questions on Loaches and other freshwater fish.

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

mattyd

Need help getting fish meds for hillstream loach patchy dise

Post by mattyd » Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:40 am

Hi all.

I live in Australia, and the pet stores here are not allowed to sell certain meds.

I wish to keep and breed hillstream loaches, but I get such a high mortality rate with them that it has driven me to frustration. I am more likely to have them survive if they are perfectly dark skinned and large specimens, but finding them at the store that way is much harder than it sounds.

According to the article by Jim Powers, my best course of action would be to medicate with marycyn and also marycyn-two and maybe also marycyn-plus. But none of these are available in Australia.

Is anyone in the USof A prepared to help me out? I would pay via paypal into your account before you go out and buy the meds, and I would also include money to cover postage costs and some general handling expenses. I just really need these medicines to increase my chances of success with these great little fish.

Please assist a fellow loach addict.

Matt
5ft long rocky hillstream tank - Sewellia lineolata and spotted... and lots (and lots) of spotted fry
8ft Clown loach tank: 30+ clown loaches, 10+ Yoyos.
6ft tank for 16x botia kubotai, 13x Striata, 6x Sidthimunki - I need more sids

Menu

Post by Menu » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:10 am

Esha 2000 also acts very well but if it is not available, this is a problem.

mattyd

Post by mattyd » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:15 am

spam spam. Mods.. Please delete this post and the previous. Pity we can mark the posts (such as previous post) as rubish.....

spam spam
5ft long rocky hillstream tank - Sewellia lineolata and spotted... and lots (and lots) of spotted fry
8ft Clown loach tank: 30+ clown loaches, 10+ Yoyos.
6ft tank for 16x botia kubotai, 13x Striata, 6x Sidthimunki - I need more sids