product question

This forum is for all health-related questions on Loaches and other freshwater fish.

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

cider

product question

Post by cider » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:19 am

Hi ,sorry I have been away so long , if interested, you can read it on the mudskipper thread, i just had to come back to see them.

I am wondering if anyone has heard or used product called VOOGLE made by EASY-LIFE ,in Holland. My favorite aquarium store introduced me to it, it can be safely used on scaleless fish(I now keep plecs), it can be used as a preventative , it can be used as a treatment for a number of things including ich ,so the bottle says. I purchased a bottle and I use it during quarantine time and again when time to add those fish to the main tanks. The aquarium store swears by it and I have used it mainly as a preventative measure. Just wondered if anyone else has used it for same , and or treatment and if it works on the bad stuff as the bottle says. I plan to move a tank this week , which I know will stress the fish out ,so i will add some when finished . Curious if others have heard of/used it ? thanks and hope to be back on more with you guys , a great site with people who really love their loaches ! G
cider

waterfaller1

Re: product question

Post by waterfaller1 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:00 pm

I am sorry you never got a reply. :(
Keep Smiling :>)~ Carole