Remove carbon w/ Levamisole?

This forum is for all health-related questions on Loaches and other freshwater fish.

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

starsplitter7

Re: Remove carbon w/ Levamisole?

Post by starsplitter7 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:28 pm

So glad your fish are doing better. I know. It is so hard to figure out what is going on with them. You don't know if what you do will make thigns better or worse. Sometimes a necropsy is the only way and I don't like that option.

I have a very old kitty and I wish I knew what she wanted. I wish she would just say, I am tired of tuna, please give me shrimp. I also have a duck with a twisted neck. I just rehomed her sister, brother and their ducklings, and I would like to know if she is lonely. I hope to rehome her when I fix her neck. I wish I understood them better. I know they are talking to me, but something is getting lost in the translation.

MandaMunky

Re: Remove carbon w/ Levamisole?

Post by MandaMunky » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Thanks so much, Star! It's been a joy having your enouragment & advice.

I too am an animal lover & am currently going through more than just dealing with fishies!! We rescued a purebred German Shepherd & her 6 puppies from death row at our local, VERY high kill volume, shelter & are searching for homes for them. It's a lot of work & very messy! There's been more than enough hangups along the way, but I just want them to have a fighting chance.

I wish you well with your endeavors with your old kitty & special duck.