The lizard secretes its venom and unless he bit you, there is little chance that it was on your hands when you put them in the tank. If it was a contaminate, it was more likely soap or lotion, but it would leave a residue on the surface of the tank.
Was the water temperatures similar, or was the water replaced colder than the tank and did you use dechlorinator, if so, possible overdose(takes a considerable overdose to actually kill a fish)? Are you using tap water or well water, does it taste off? Just throwing out possibilities.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests