Weather loach fungus spots

This forum is for all health-related questions on Loaches and other freshwater fish.

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

Fatalwine77

Weather loach fungus spots

Post by Fatalwine77 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:03 am

https://youtube.com/shorts/GyGkd4CVEwc?feature=share

My loach is full grown and usually happy always swimming back n forth. I bought 2 more loaches a third of his size and they would swim and rub on each other. Then after 3 months as the babies were getting a little bigger, one had past with half its face discolored and what looked like a burn. I checked heater to see if it was brushed against and harmed him but it wasnt even plugged in. 3 days after i come home from work to find second baby loach floating. His body looked like it had a film and his skin looked like it was shedding. Now my big guy has these ugly pockets on him.
I did 2 water changes and bought imagitarium bacterial remedy to add to tank.
He seems sad and not really eating or swimming around much. Coming up for air i also noticed gravel not sliding off his belly as he swims. Ive done water changes and i also have a green machine running. The other fish in tank seem fine so only loaches have had issues. I also want to add that the pathos plant has been dying too. What happened or whats going on? I can hardly find articles on dojos. Any help would be great.

ashleacates

Re: Weather loach fungus spots

Post by ashleacates » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:49 pm

Heavy water changes
list of all wordle answers for every wordle game

rhymeclutter

Post by rhymeclutter » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:37 pm

Many thanks for the insightfuldordle data you provided.

NomadicNeptune92

Post by NomadicNeptune92 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:10 pm

I'm no expert, but it sounds like your loaches might be facing some health issues. Try keeping an eye on water quality, check for any sudden changes, and consider consulting with a local fish store for more specific advice on dojos. Hope your loaches bounce back soon!

katyswift468

Post by katyswift468 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:15 am

I then tried Interpet Internal Bacteria number 9, which cleared up the red spots after a few days. car games