Spot and Dot - new babies!

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

ahmandi2

Spot and Dot - new babies!

Post by ahmandi2 » Mon May 02, 2011 8:02 pm

New dojos! Two babies, so tiny, still have that somewhat "tadpole" look to them....and once we got them home they looked even smaller in comparison to our two big dojos. Fatso (female adult dojo) was considering eating one of them! She tasted him, and I guess realized that he's not food, he's family, and now they are happily piling together.
The two new pups are both goldens with some dark markings. Spot has a dark marking on his face that looks like a pair of long bangs. Also, a spot towards his tail. Dot has only one dot on his tail, same place as spots'.
I hate naming them, it seems to be a curse, but it just sort of happened....I hope that I don't lose either one of the cuties, and can keep the dojo family at a happy four.
The wee tots are not even as big as our kuhlis lol. Adorable.
I'm also hoping that one of these little guys can show the adult male how to finish the spawn dance. Fatso tries to help him but he just can't get the last "hug" thing down. Here's to new blood!
"I'm not *THAT* kind of hunter"

starsplitter7

Re: Spot and Dot - new babies!

Post by starsplitter7 » Mon May 02, 2011 9:02 pm

Congratulations! I hope your babies enjoy a long, healthy life with you. Make sure you post pictures when you have a chance. :)

ahmandi2

Post by ahmandi2 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Thanks Starsplitter! They are adorbs!!!
"I'm not *THAT* kind of hunter"

Crissyloach

Post by Crissyloach » Tue May 03, 2011 4:05 pm

I am sure they are! I wanna see some pics. :P And you now know how to show them to me. ;) :lol:

Current betta count...Too many. :P

Crissyloach

Post by Crissyloach » Tue May 03, 2011 4:05 pm

I am sure they are! I wanna see some pics. :P And you now know how to show them to me. ;) :lol:

Current betta count...Too many. :P