Feeding my loach tank, proper ID?

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

loachnoob

Feeding my loach tank, proper ID?

Post by loachnoob » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:18 pm

Meant to post this sooner - forgive my breathing and wifes cat in the background :lol:

The dude front and center at the very beginning of the video has always made me question what he really is, I figure he's an odd color morph of yoyos. I've seen a lot of them, but nothing looks like him. At the 1:25 minute mark - right side- you can see his "brother" that I brought home with him. At the time when I got him, I actually brought home 4 that all looked like "yoyos" but the one in question has always looked different than your stereotypical yoyo. He's been a slow grower, and 2 of the 4 I brought home died in quarantine. So those are the only two I have left.

Also an odd fish you get see in the video is my oddball zebra loach who hasn't grown a fraction of an inch since I brought him home - despite his brother being almost as big as most of the kubotias. The bigger golden zebra doesn't show himself in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUEu7b4Caqo

loachnoob

Re: Feeding my loach tank, proper ID?

Post by loachnoob » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:10 pm

bump - anyone?