Looking for new home for 12 Large Clowns

The forum for the very best information on loaches of all types. Come learn from our membership's vast experience!

Moderator: LoachForumModerators

lordgreggreg

Looking for new home for 12 Large Clowns

Post by lordgreggreg » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:19 am

I am looking for a new home for my 12 clown loaches.
Edit: All set now! Thanks everyone!

I care a lot about them, I have had some of them for over 14 years, and some are pretty large, 7-8 inch range.

For the most part, they have been my only fish in a 300 gallon tank, but I have had to relocate and now they are in a smaller tank in the garage, and it would just be too long before I can get them better accommodations, and it wont be safe for them.

I am not looking to make any money off this, I just really care that they go to as good a home as possible, with someone who knows how to take care of them.

It really matters to me that they stay together as a family, they are very social and friendly, and they need a very big tank to feel comfortable.

I am near Dallas Texas.

Please respond or send me a Private Message if you can help, I would love to see a picture of them loach dancing a year from now.

Last edited by lordgreggreg on Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

NancyD

Re: Looking for new home for 12 Large Clowns

Post by NancyD » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:44 am

Your clowns look very healthy & happy. I wish I could help but my largest tank is a 5ft 110g & I'm in CA.

I do understand your problem with rehoming, I had to give up my clowns before I moved to CA. It was heartbreaking!!

Good luck! Let us know how it goes for you & your loaches.

lordgreggreg

Post by lordgreggreg » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:00 am

Thanks Nancy, I appreciate that you understand the feeling :)

I guess I should mention that, for the right home, maybe it's possible to figure something out to deal with location complications.

redshark1

Post by redshark1 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:11 pm

Try Facebook there are Clown Loach forums there which are stupendously active unlike here.
6 x Clown Loaches all twenty-six years of age on 01.01.20, largest 11.5", 2f4m, aquarium 6' x 18" x 18" 400 ltr = 110 US gal.

Acro

Post by Acro » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:39 pm

lordgreggreg wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:19 am
I am looking for a new home for my 12 clown loaches.
Just sent you a PM! :D